Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

Sign in to follow this  
StrayCat

Sigma's Re-Application MK ll

Informational Questions

In-Game Name:

Sigma

Discord(ex. Name#0000):

Sigma.#1271

Server you're applying for (DarkRP/CityRP):

DarkRP

Estimated Hours in DankRP:

175-204

SteamID (https://goo.gl/w8A3TV):

STEAM_0:0:12402550

Steam Profile Link (steamcommunity.com/id/xxxxx/):

https://steamcommunity.com/id/WhatIsThatMelody/

How many overall warnings do you have? (type !warns using in-game chat):

Your age (14 & Up):

21 Years of Age

Main Questions

Do you understand that any form of abuse will get you demoted and possibly banned?

Yes, I realize that any form of abuse will get me demoted or possibly banned.

Are you active on our discord? (https://discord.gg/by264Qg):

Very Active, even if I am not posting anything, i'm always checking it every 10-20 minutes.

Do you have a microphone and do you actively use it?

Yes, I actively Use my Microphone.

Do you understand the Staff Guidelines/Ban Times

Yes, I have read over them multiple times and am Quite Familiar With Them

Do you have any prior experience with ULX commands?

Yes.

Do you have any prior experience using logs? If so, what kind (e.g. bLogs, dLogs, etc.)?

Yes, I have also been staff before.

Do you understand you must be active and must take sits when they appear?

Yes, I Take Priority in being active

If you had a suggestion for the server, what would it be and why?

More Logs for Staff, so it is easier for staff to resolve complex situations

What is the proper time to noclip?

The Only Proper time to use noclip is when you need to get to a roof to complete a sit.

What is the punishment for RDM (Random Deathmatch) and what command(s) would you use?

300 second jail and a Warning  Using the !warn Command to warn them and the !jail command to jail them

What is the punishment for RDA (Random Arrest) and what command(s) would you use?

The Punishment is 300 second jail, Demotion and a warning using !jail to jail them and the rp_citizen <name> command

What is the punishment for FDA (Fading Door Abuse) and what command(s) would you use?

Give them a verbal warning, then it would escalate to a warning then a kick then a 1-day ban, I would use whatever command is for the situation !warn,!xban.

What is the punishment for prop block and what command(s) would you use? What would you do if the player in question was the Donald Trump job making a wall?

The Punishment for propblock is a warn, then if it continues a kick then a 1 day ban. If it is Donald Trump making a wall, I would ask that they allow people to come through while you are still building, if they are done, it isn't  prop-block, and that it is also not in a spawn tunnel.

What is your main job as a staff member?

To Improve the Community and Assist Players.

Why do you want to be staff? Why should we accept you above others?

I want to be staff again because I enjoyed being staff and helping the community, even if they don't appreciate it.

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Im 21, I live in North Carolina and I’m Single, I try to be as friendly as possible and love joking around with others. I am also pretty sarcastic sometimes.

What times will you be most active on the server? (BE SPECIFIC!)

The Times I will most be active vary, but i am in the EST time zone so I be one mostly Early in the Morning(7-10AM)Late at Night(12PM-3AM) and Around Mid-Day(12AM-3PM)

What would you do if a player RDMs you?

Call a sit for another staff to answer, as it would bring Bias into the equation.

A player Mass RDMs/RDAs and then leaves the server. How would you go about banning them?

I would grab their Steam ID from death logs and use that to ban them for a day and post the ban into the ban extension chat.

A player Mass RDMs/RDAs but does NOT leave the server. How would you go about banning them?

I would ban them for a day and post the ban in the bans chat.

The server begins to lag and you suspect someone is crashing the server. How would you go about finding who it is and banning them?

I would freeze props and check the console for who is spamming props and investigate them.

A player has entities (Oil drillers, printers, etc.) in their base but still has their building sign up. What would you do? Give them a Verbal Warning and Be Sure they delete the entities or Building Sign Themselves.

A staff member begins to abuse their powers and no higher staff are online. What would you do?  Record Evidence and Post a Report on the Forums and on the Discord.

My opinion about you is unchanged and you didn't even care enough to wait the two weeks.Your activity is declining and you are still a minge who likes to cuss me out in OOC. -1

You obviously have lost all interest in staffing and or you just don't care. Like I said last time, consider being active, consistent and show us that you really are willing to take back up the position of staff because remember you are volunteering and if you aren't going to care or put effort into it then you are wasting your time.

Moderator Chris J. Out.

You didn’t wait the 2 weeks to reapply as Chris mentioned it has only been 11 days since your last app. I still don’t think your fit for staff you have been better than you used to be I’ll give you that but until I see a full improvement I don’t think you belong on the staff team -1

Agreeing with the staff members above, you didn't wait for the required reapplication time, due to that and your very apparent minging / toxicity in-game I dont believe you would be a good fit for the staff team, considering theses factors im going to be giving you a

as stated above, you failed to wait the application time, I have not noticed much minging from you but I have not been too active due to internet. if you want to be part of the staff team you need to be more active on the server and be more respectful to other staff. sorry but I have to give a