Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

SilentxDestroy

Request For Clear Warns

Hello, i've been playing this server for a very very long time, and I just started playing it again recently. I would like my warnings cleared, I want a completely fresh start on everything. Warns rack up after a long long time and i'm at 14 and I feel it is very unfair to me that this is happening, I was told by NIL that if you get 20 total warns you get banned. I don't want to get banned, I was thinking about upgrading to diamond before I heard about this.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88150614

@SilentxDestroy Unfortunately, I don’t believe you can have warns removed. Or have a fresh start. It’s a permanent mark that stays with you. What NIL blown told you is true... but as of right now it is a system that is hardly used but as long as you don’t rack up warns in-game you won’t have to worry about that. Because as of right now there is an automatic system that if you gain a certain amount of warns within a two hour period it will kick and then ban. But that is rare. Even minges can barely reach that point of warns where they are kicked.

Sorry to inform you but we do not remove warns no matter how far back they go, my only suggestion to you is to not break rules to avoid a 20 warn ban.

• Thanks 1