Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

[BN] Jack

GreyDazings Report of Chris J.

Chris J Report Of Abuse

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:109476285

SteamID of person you are reporting:

STEAM_0:0:94865940

Why you are reporting them:

Neglect of player and administration abuse.

Explanation of the situation:

Now to start this, this is nowhere linked to MASSRDM or anyone other's post. 

Neglect Of Player:

During his event: "Build wars", me and 3 other people had to share our profit, I made the usual joke of "May I have it in your blood instead?" In which he proceeds to intentionally ignore any other means of communication and give everyone else the 250K they earned and not me. I decided to kill him after he started to return 2 out of the 4 people in the event and pretty much neglect me, I don't care for the 250k but I do care about keeping your word, if your going to promise me something then I expect you keep your end of the bargain. This was a huge blow to me and his reputation after he intentionally ignores me and then proceeds to skew it that "You did not give me the chance to give you the money" Either way Chris, you did not keep your end of the bargain and I Promise You that I will not back down from it.

The Admin Abuse:

After all this, Chris decides to take it to a newer level by what I would class Witch-hunting. He believes that I was responsible for a act of ramming trucks into a fight club ring, when in reality someone Carjacked me and used my truck in it. He jail and Teleported me onto the roof and after I say the words "Why the fuck am I here I didn't do anything-" I get gagged, and i'm not allowed to defend my point. This is what drew the line for me to make this report in the first place, he shows no regard for the users that are just trying to play on the server and decided to immidetely go hostile the moment he gets called out for it.

Evidence (screenshots, recordings, etc.) 

as.PNG

Capture.PNG

df.PNG

vvv.PNG

If I could add, Grey was also minging by spawning items/trucks into my base (warehouse by pd) and you were asked to stop by Chris. I can understand the money part but he didn't Admin Abuse, he was just doing his job.

-volvo1444/1legacy

Ask Chris, he was there. You also thought I scammed you over when the guy won, I got rdaed. I don't really care this much since your now in my party, just wanted to say my side.

To add to this,

I can understand why he would assume I was doing it, but I just wanted to fight and you knew this. I was not spawning trucks, they were grabbing trucks off the street and doing it.

Please do not put me in that situation again in this post without photo/video evidence of me spawning trucks in the base.

LOL. This is too funny. I saw you doing it, ask Chris J. Your mad over me saying my side when you clearly can ignore? hm...

-volvo1444/1legacy

I am simply defending what happened, nice to know you are taking this personally.

Like I said,

Please do not put me in that situation again in this post without photo/video evidence of me spawning trucks in the base.

Your the one who took it personally. Being rude and toxic to me lol. But I don't care. Good luck with your report and hope someone does something about it. Sorry if it pissed you off.

-volvo1444/1legacy.

@[BN] JackAt the end of my BASE WARS event I called everybody to the center and was preparing to give money to the players who won. I asked for all weapons to be given back to me and you said you inventoried the weapon then started saying like come on chris its only a barret you can let me have it. I said no because everybody is turning in their weapons from the event. Nobody is allowed to keep it... Minging. Then I had you respawn and I tp'd you back. This is obvious that my intention is to give you the money. You then say over 3-6 times I would say,"I would like to give my 250k to someone else and kill you Chris as my prize."OVER AND OVER AGAIN. 3-6 times. I then returned everybody because I was going to speak to you that no you can't kill me and next time do not inventory the event weapons. You then killed me halfway through returning everybody and laughed at it. I then kicked you from the server "Minging Event."

This next situation of Admin abuse was I would say just unlucky for you if you are telling the truth but I highly doubt it. I found your cars TWICE. In the base colliding with the other cars which that itself could threaten the server to crash. So I gave a STRICT warning to 3 players which I believed were the main causers of it. mrjon, GreyDazing, and a master thief who I can't remember the name of. I told all of you that if your cars were found in the base colliding with eachother you guys would be banned for prop abuse. Greydazing here decided to speak over me the whole time I tried to explain the situation. This one sentence and gag never happened. Just like during the event he spammed what he was saying till it got to an annoying point where I couldn't deal with my sit properly till he was gagged. He was gagged till the sit was over. Everybody was returned. Their cars were not found in the base again. Problem Solved. You are responsible for your cars just like you are responsible for if you kill someone in crossfire. You were seen standing at that same fight club with your "carjacked" cars. So I highly doubt they were taken without you being aware of it. 

This whole situation is out of spite the fact you got kicked off the server and didn't earn your 250k because you were minging. I never witch hunted you and I never intentionally planned on not giving you the money. In addition to all this you were minging me before this event and situation even started. Calling me a bitch and disrespecting me,chasing me to disrespect me. You literally chased me all around the surburbs area 2-3 times just to minge and disrespect me. Those final 3 screenshots are taken based on you saying "are you gonna give me my money chris" and when I told you no and told you why. You flipped out as if they weren't valid reasons. You didn't give me 250k because I rdmed you. So unfair. In conclusion, you have been a total minge and you would have been given the prize money if you didn't rdm. Simple as that. Most of this was caused by you. I only responded professionally.

Moderator Chris J. Out.

I agree with Chris J with the Admin abuse part. The fight club was my base and like I said before, Grey was spawning cars and props into my base to ruin everything.

-volvo1444/1legacy

2 hours ago, [BN] Jack said:

I don't care for the 250k but I do care about keeping your word

How is it his word if he never agreed to it. Don't kill him unless he consents. Don't be surprised when he kicks you for killing him in an event. There was no "bargain", take the money or leave it.

2 hours ago, [BN] Jack said:

and after I say the words "Why the fuck am I here I didn't do anything-" I get gagged

Most likely because he was explaining the situation while you are screaming at him during the sit. Allow the staff member time to explain the situation before barging in with what you want to say.

I see a pattern here of not listening / respecting to what others say.

DENIED

Staff handled all situations correctly

Contact jpartalien#4414 on discord for further inquiries