Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

Kmartalien

Mass RDM reporting Mod Chris J

Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:501092903

SteamID of person you are reporting:STEAM_0:0:94865940

Why you are reporting them: Falsely muted me 2 times

Explanation of the situation: 1st situation I was playing a song as a Bed Wetter then Chris gagged me for it 2nd situation Chris gagged me for saying just "Nig-" which I could have meant Nigeria or some other word but Chris instantly gags and mutes me

Evidence (screenshots, recordings, etc.) 

20190902171952_1.jpg

20190902175034_2.jpg

You were muted for coming into my sit twice after I already moved you down micspamming. Then you are minging by saying half the word expecting no punishment after probably 3-6 people were muted/gagged/warned for the racism. You are intentionally testing the lines to see where you go. I don't see much reason why you are reporting this as me and other staff members can easily agree you are minging and you continue to do it on the server after already being punished for it. If not punishment for Racism it would have been minging/NITRP which is worse. Kick/ban. In conclusion you are minging and purposely trying to attract attention from the staff team whilst we are busy.

9C5ADB2AB421CBCE5A08E5D716091DA1199DEE4D

Moderator Chris J. Out.

@Kmartalien False, Gag is proper procedure for a player minging a sit with micspam. After setting them on the floor and telling them to stop. Player was told to stop micspamming and set down. Player was then gagged for failing to comply and the player was then asked whether his job had permissions to even micspam. Was ungagged after although told to stop micspamming a sit again.

Edited by Chris J.S

If you guys don't mind, I was in the sit with Chris J and saw what Kmart was doing. Chris told him to stop mic spamming in the sit and of course, Kmart came back and kept doing it. Chris made the right decision.

-volvo1444/1legacy

Edited by volvo1444

DENIED

If you put yourself in the situation where you are being asked to leave the current sit that is taking place, you've already warranted yourself for a kick once you return. As well as mic-spamming whilst a sit is being carried out, I would've gagged you too.

In the future to avoid further complications you should refrain from entering a staff sit, where you are not needed.