Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

[BN] Jack

GreyDazings Staff Application

💎GreyDazing's Staff Application💎

Informational Questions

In-Game Name:

GreyDazing

My Discord:

Leafy #6630

Server:

DarkRP

Estimated Hours in DankRP:

Id say about 320 hours, I spend a lot of my time on this server and I have been here for a really long time.

What is your STEAMID

STEAM_0:1:109476285

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Abbstract/

How many overall warnings do you have?:

8 in total. 

Your age:

I am 17 years old.

Main Questions

Do you understand that any form of abuse will get you demoted and possibly banned?

Yes I do.

Are you active on our discord?:

I check and actively message on it every day, or at the least every other day.

Do you have a microphone and do you actively use it?

Yes. I have a compressor mic and its Crystal clear

Do you understand the Staff Guidelines/Ban Times

I have reread the rules because they change so frequently. But yes.

Do you have any prior experience with ULX commands?

Im previous development on countless servers, I can remake ULX if you wish for it. (In short words, I know ULX from the back of my hand,)

Do you have any prior experience using logs??

Yes I do, actually I have seen exactly how you guys do your logs as well (I have been trained on this server and its logs/cmds/etc.)

Do you understand you must be active and must take sits when they appear?

Yes. I promise almost instant response to sits on the server.

If you had a suggestion for the server, what would it be and why?

Recommendations:

• Better Event system,
  • Adding NLR to server.
  • Fix Jobs (Hacker) (Its easy to add a gun to a line in jobs.lua)

What is the proper time to noclip?

NEVER in a RP scenario

Only if your taking a sit.

What is the punishment for RDM (Random Deathmatch) and what command(s) would you use?

The punishment for a confirmed RDM situation is:

300-second jail & 1 Warning

The commands used will be

1. !warn (Users STEAMID) RDMX1

2. !jail (UsersSTEAMID) 300

What is the punishment for RDA (Random Arrest) and what command(s) would you use?

Punishment of a confirmed RDA situation is:

300 second jail and a demotion of class with one warning.

How would you go about this:

1. Type in console (rp_citizen [Name here])

2. !warn (Persons STEAMID) RDAx1

3. !jail (Persons STEAMID) 300

What is the punishment for FDA (Fading Door Abuse) and what command(s) would you use?

Depends on severity but ill consider that this person has done it to the point where its a ban.

But the process will go

!warn (User) FDAx1

!xban

(Type in perimeters saying one day ban on the user)

What is the punishment for prop block and what command(s) would you use? What would you do if the player in question was the Donald Trump job making a wall?

Depends on the trump situation. Are they in a tunnel? Are they currently building the wall? Ill consider that first. 

But if he is intentionally building a wall without any way to go through 

Start with verbal warning.

if not

!kick (User) Propblock (Enter cocky signature here)

But in conventional propblocking it would be a Warn> Then a kick if needed > Then a one day ban 

!warn (User) Propblock

!kick (User) Propblock

!xban 

(Type in perimeters for a one day ban)

Personal Questions

What is your main job as a staff member?

To serve the users of the server in any problems they have, and to give unbiased results.

Why do you want to be staff? Why should we accept you above others?

I believe time has shown that I am truly dedicated to this server, even putting in some money into it to make my own personal experience just a little better. I wanted to become staff for a while but I just was not fit at that time, now that my schedule is open and that I am very known in the community I believe I am ready to take on the role. 

The reasons why you should accept me.

The main reason that you should accept me over others is that I am more dedicated than just about any other staff candidate currently applying for staff, I have also more experience on my belt in both inside game and behind the scenes (Development) and much more.

My schedule is also something to look at as a good point, I am going to be active on this server twice of what I was currently.

Tell us a bit about yourself?

Hi im GreyDazing,

I am a 17 year old LUA freelancer with experience in larger servers mostly in the eastern side.

I am going to enlist in the US Army in 10 months.

My hobbies are: Shooting,Exercising, and being on Discord. (I own a 1000+ person server on discord)

What times will you be most active on the server? (BE SPECIFIC!)

3:30 P.M -10:00 P.M CST is the approx times.

Weekends:

10:00 A.M - 12:00 A.M (All day pretty much)

Scenario Questions

What would you do if a player RDMs you?

I cannot take my own ticket, Ill go the same way as every other user. Ill make a ticket.

A player Mass RDMs/RDAs and then leaves the server. How would you go about banning them?

Well I would first log and Screenshot the logs, make sure I have evidence of it happening. Then I would ban for how many times the person RDM/RDA'd someone and add a 3 day extra to their punishment.
A player Mass RDMs/RDAs but does NOT leave the server. How would you go about banning them?

JailTP the person. Then count his kills/arrests then make the ban. MAKE SURE YOU SCREENSHOT THE LOG. 
The server begins to lag and you suspect someone is crashing the server. How would you go about finding who it is and banning them?

Well first, if the server starts lagging freeze the props. (!freezeprops) - Open console to see if theres any stupid props being spawned in a steady succession - Spectate the person- Then BAN FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE then ask for a HA to permaban.
A player has entities (Oil drillers, printers, etc.) in their base but still has their building sign up. What would you do?

Ask them to simpily take down the builder sign. If they dont, warn them, if they do it again, kick.
A staff member begins to abuse their powers and no higher staff are online. What would you do?

You cannot do much. Record it and sent it to a HA+, they can deal with it.

Thank you for being my favorite server guys, I will love being your newest staff member.

~GreyDazing

ACCEPTED

You will now proceed to the interview phase

Contact an Admin or Head Admin on discord