Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

Sign in to follow this  
clout $cout

mass rdm appeal (#freeclout)

Server you're appealing for (DarkRP/CityRP):
DarkRP
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:51636054
How long do you have left on your ban? 
6 days 22 hours
Ban Reason (not pls be a good boy, the one at the top):
 MRDM
Who banned you:
JFart
Reason why you should be unbanned:
As far as I knew everyone involved was okay with the server-wide MRDM and if I killed anyone that wasn't a part then I apologize, also I wasn't the one to start it I just joined in and for me to be the only one banned for something that the majority of players on at the time agreed upon (there was like 8 people on the server) I think is unfair

Posted (edited)

@jpartalien This ones for you bub. But if i can, Gonna have to -1 this due to the fact that you guys had to wait for me to leave meaning you knew it was bad.

Edited by souK

6 minutes ago, souK said:

@jpartalien This ones for you bub. But if i can, Gonna have to -1 this due to the fact that you guys had to wait for me to leave meaning you knew it was bad.

And fair, you've got a point but I didn't plan it and it wasn't my idea, someone saw that you got off and said ww3 and it sounded fun

2 minutes ago, clout $cout said:

And fair, you've got a point but I didn't plan it and it wasn't my idea, someone saw that you got off and said ww3 and it sounded fun

With that. The only reason why you got banned for it was because you were the only one reported.

1 minute ago, souK said:

With that. The only reason why you got banned for it was because you were the only one reported.

I know and that's a big F

DENIED

This isn't a deathmatch server, simply because you see others doing it doesn't mean you can do it yourself. If everyone was fine with it you wouldn't have been reported

Contact jpartalien#4414 on discord for further questions

• Haha 1