Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

kingjun702

unfair ban mass rdm?

As soon as one of the admins got off one person named toasty started killing people which made everyone else start killing people, so I wanted to stay on and play but it was to toxic and so I was shooting back and obviously killing people in return only in defense not as a way to add to the rdming, thank you for reading through my appeal I appreciate your consideration I really enjoy your server!

7 minutes ago, kingjun702 said:

As soon as one of the admins got off one person named toasty started killing people which made everyone else start killing people, so I wanted to stay on and play but it was to toxic and so I was shooting back and obviously killing people in return only in defense not as a way to add to the rdming, thank you for reading through my appeal I appreciate your consideration I really enjoy your server!

Name: welfare check

server: DarkRP

steam Id: steam_0:0:49397861

Length of ban: 3 weeks 6 days

ban reason:Mass rdm X4

person who banned me:Soap

What even is this appeal? Where are your points and why should you been un-banned after mass rdming? 

You cannot make an appeal and expect that to get you back on to the server, remember this is for YOU to tell US why you deserve to be unbanned.

Edited by Soap