Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

Sign in to follow this  
Willy Maghetti

Ban Apeal

Your Name: Willy Magnetti

The server you're appealing for (DarkRP/CityRP):
DarkRP

Your Steam ID:

How long do you have left on your ban? 
1 day 23 hours

Ban Reason (not pls be a good boy, the one at the top):
LTAP

Who banned you:
Steven

The reason why you should be unbanned:
I didn't leave to avoid punishment, I left to avoid Bordem, I wasn't gonna avoid my jail time, so i stayed off the server.

I'm pretty sure I banned you because we we're in a sit and you were found guilty of RDA I think, but then you left.

2 minutes ago, Stevin said:

I'm pretty sure I banned you because we we're in a sit and you were found guilty of RDA I think, but then you left.

Nope, i was jailed for 900 seconds, then i left.

1 minute ago, Stevin said:

Oh yeah I remember now, you mass RDA'd and the people you arrested said to do an extended jail time.

Wasnt really intentional mass RDA, I thought because they where in the PD that I could arrest them. 

Well I was thinking giving you a chance and not banning you, and others said jail so it was felt appropriate to give that punishment then you left after I gave it.

1 minute ago, Stevin said:

Well I was thinking giving you a chance and not banning you, and others said jail so it was felt appropriate to give that punishment then you left after I gave it.

I did not leave to avoid it, I left because I was gonna wait it out, I wasn't planning on joining back that day. honestly, I was torturing my self...