Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

Sign in to follow this  
TylerS76

TylerS76's Ban Appeal

Your Name: TylerS76

Server you're appealing for (DarkRP/CityRP): DarkRP

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:190825294

How long do you have left on your ban? 2 weeks, turning into perma. (Supposedly)

Ban Reason (not pls be a good boy, the one at the top): Exploiting.

Who banned you: Syenet.

Reason why you should be unbanned: As I have been told before, the rules are vague and should be changed. I cloaked myself with E2 with the intent to set an example, not to raid, not to be intentionally malicious, but to set an example, I feel like if something saying (No cloaking) is put in the rules, it might be more clear but it simply says light materialization, and it technically is, it's simply going invisible, not causing games to crash, not scrnspace. Either way, it can also be done with the swep, cloaking with E2 is just a shortcut.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot) IF YOU SUBMIT THE BAN SCREEN AS EVIDENCE YOUR APPEAL WILL BE IGNORED!

TL;DR, I was banned due to a technical issue and the rules are unclear and should be fixed.

But with the cloak you become slightly visible to others if you are moving, you should also think before hand if this is abuse of E2 or unfair to others since not everyone has access to it.

That is true, however, I did say that it was non-malicious and rather to prove a point. 

Malicious or not read the E2 rules

Section 8c: Wiremod/E2 Rules

• Tools cannot be used to change your own mobility.
  • Tools cannot be used to affect other players in any way.
  • Tools cannot be used during adverts.
  • Tools cannot be used to modify anything about yourself (visibility, appearance). - Although you can alter your current model with colours/light materialisation.
  • Tools cannot be used to give yourself an in-game advantage.
  • Tools cannot be used to purposely annoy a person(s).

DENIED

You have been given more than enough chances.

USER WILL STAY BANNED3c8c223c64169725281b55a8a86a1cc8.thumb.png.fe1dd76065399a2c7562a3d581015172.png