Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

Sign in to follow this  
GonnaBeNewStaffSoon111111

UwUcircusboy52

•  

In-Game Name: UwU_circusboy52 or UVenom

Server you're applying for (DarkRP/CityRP): darkrp

Estimated Hours in DankRP: 150+

SteamID (https://goo.gl/w8A3TV): STEAM_0:1:458731244

Steam Profile Link (steamcommunity.com/id/xxxxx/): https://steamcommunity.com/id/uwucircus/

How many overall warnings do you have? (type !warns using in-game chat): 28 

Your age: 13

Main Questions:

Do you understand that any form of abuse will get you demoted and possibly banned? yes

Are you active on our discord? (https://discord.gg/by264Qg): yes

Do you have a microphone and do you actively use it? yes

Do you understand the Staff Guidelines/Ban Times yes

Do you have any prior experience with ULX commands? yes

Do you have any prior experience using logs? If so, what kind (e.g. bLogs, dLogs, etc.)? blogs

Do you understand you must be active and must take sits when they appear? yes

If you had a suggestion for the server, what would it be and why? make the printer racks so that they can be destroyed and fix the company situation

What is the proper time to noclip? to and from a sit

What is the punishment for RDM (Random Deathmatch) and what command(s) would you use? 300 second jail and a warn !warn (player) rdm !jail (player) 300 seconds

What is the punishment for RDA (Random Arrest) and what command(s) would you use? warn demotion from job and 300 second jail !warn (player) rda !jail (player) 300 seconds in consle type rp_citizen (player)

What is the punishment for FDA (Fading Door Abuse) and what command(s) would you use? one warn the if it continues kick then 1 day ban !warn (player) fda !kick (player) !xban

What is the punishment for prop block and what command(s) would you use? What would you do if the player in question was the Donald Trump job making a wall if its Donald trump tell him to put a fading door. and if its propblock on a regular job then !warn (player) propblock and if continues !kick (player) if it happens again !xban

What is your main job as a staff member? to help and take sits and make the server a better place

Why do you want to be staff? Why should we accept you above others? because over the past weeks and days I have figured a lot about the rules the hard way

Tell us a bit about yourself? I am a 13 year old im have been playing games since I was 4 my first ever game I played was gta 3

What times will you be most active on the server? (BE SPECIFIC!) 1:00 to 4:00 central probably longer since im on summer break with school

What would you do if a player RDMs you? make a sit and don't take matters into your own hands

A player Mass RDMs/RDAs and then leaves the server. How would you go about banning them? I would first get the steam id with logs then after I get the steam id I will do !xban and ban the steam id for 10 days because 3 days for ltap and 7 days for mass rdm or mass rda

A player Mass RDMs/RDAs but does NOT leave the server. How would you go about banning them? what you would do is bring the person to a sit and get the people who he killed and ask would you like him punished then punish for what he did

The server begins to lag and you suspect someone is crashing the server. How would you go about finding who it is and banning them? check logs to see props that are being spawned in faster then normal and get that persons name and then spectate to see what they do

A player has entities (Oil drillers, printers, etc.) in their base but still has their building sign up. What would you do? verbalee warn them to take it down or remove the entinies

A staff member begins to abuse their powers and no higher staff are online. What would you do? I would get in contact with a higher rank on the server too come and deal with this situation

Your in-game behavior seemed immature and mingey to me. You got jailed for something and called someone a bitch in chat for "being a snitch". Your age is on the lower end and IMO you are too immature.

~jpartalien

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, GonnaBeNewStaffSoon111111 said:

What is the punishment for FDA (Fading Door Abuse) and what command(s) would you use? one warn the if it continues kick then 1 day ban !warn (player) fda !kick (player) !xban

It scales verb-warn-kick-ban 1d

9 hours ago, GonnaBeNewStaffSoon111111 said:

A staff member begins to abuse their powers and no higher staff are online. What would you do? I would get in contact with a higher rank on the server too come and deal with this situation

You should gather evidence as they may not be able to get on and help immediately.

9 hours ago, GonnaBeNewStaffSoon111111 said:

The server begins to lag and you suspect someone is crashing the server. How would you go about finding who it is and banning them? check logs to see props that are being spawned in faster then normal and get that persons name and then spectate to see what they do

You would type !freezeprops first.

Your app is mostly correct besides the minor things I pointed out.You are active but your age is a bit low for staff.Also 26 warns isn't working in your favor.I would say really prove to the staff team you are mature enough to be staff.

Neutral

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like jpart and Micah said. In my opinion you are too young to handle a staff position.

DENIED

Re-apply after two weeks.