Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

pizza delivery guy

pizza delivery guy's mod application

THIS APPLICATION TEMPLATE IS FOR THE DARKRP SERVER ONLY! IF YOU ARE FROM BASEWARS TRYING TO APPLY FOR STAFF, USE THE OTHER TEMPLATE!

You MUST be known around the community for a good chance at being accepted!

You must be active as a staff member! If you go inactive you WILL be demoted!

We expect 100% QUALITY! Please actually put outstanding effort into your applications, or it will be denied! Staff have the right to decide whether the app is quality or not.

Make sure your app is AMAZING! We have extremely high standards and expectations. 

You MAY NOT edit your application once you post it. Make sure all your answers are correct, and that you put tons of detail into them!

IF YOU ASK A STAFF MEMBER TO CHECK YOUR APPLICATION IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DENIED

YOU NEED TO BE ACTIVE ON DISCORD! IF YOU ARE NOT, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU!

Informational Questions:

In-Game Name:Pizza Delivery Guy

Server you're applying for (DarkRP/CityRP):DarkRP

Estimated Hours in DankRP:200+

SteamID (https://goo.gl/w8A3TV): STEAM_0:0:445171060

Steam Profile Link (steamcommunity.com/id/xxxxx/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850607848/

How many overall warnings do you have? (type !warns using in-game chat):19

Your age:12

Main Questions:None

Do you understand that any form of abuse will get you demoted and possibly banned?Yes I do understand that ANY form of abuse can get me demoted or banned

Are you active on our discord? (https://discord.gg/by264Qg): Yes

Do you have a microphone and do you actively use it? All the time

Do you understand the Staff Guidelines/Ban Times: Yes

Do you have any prior experience with ULX commands? No

Do you have any prior experience using logs? If so, what kind (e.g. bLogs, dLogs, etc.)? No

Do you understand you must be active and must take sits when they appear?Yes I do understand

If you had a suggestion for the server, what would it be and why? I have no suggestions

What is the proper time to noclip? To and from sits

What is the punishment for RDM (Random Deathmatch) and what command(s) would you use? The punsishment for RDM is a 300 second jail !jail <name> and a warn !warn <name> RDMx1

What is the punishment for RDA (Random Arrest) and what command(s) would you use? The punishment for RDA is a demotion from job (rp_citizen <name> in consol, a warn and a 300 second jail The commands I would use is !jail <name> 300

What is the punishment for FDA (Fading Door Abuse) and what command(s) would you use? The punishment for FDA (Fading Door Abuse) is a verbal warn,a physical warn,a kick, and then a 1d ban. The commands I would use is first !warn <name> FDAx1 the command for a kick is !kick <name> reason and then for a ban I would do !ban <name> FDA 1d

What is the punishment for prop block and what command(s) would you use? What would you do if the player in question was the Donald Trump job making a wall? The punishment for propblock is a permban and if it were donald trump i would verbal warn them and if they keep doing it I would kick them and if they still keep doing it I would 1d ban them for propblock and send it to a higher up

Personal Questions:None

What is your main job as a staff member? To take sits and make sure no one is breaking the rules

Why do you want to be staff? Why should we accept you above others? I feel like I should be accepted cause I am determined to be a helping hand for the server

Tell us a bit about yourself? I am 12 years old that lives in a 1 story house with my parents and my dog

What times will you be most active on the server? (BE SPECIFIC!) Everyday bettween 4pm and on weekends I would start at around 9pm if I dont sleep in 

Scenario Questions:None

What would you do if a player RDMs you? I would call for another staff member to take a sit for RDM and if there are no admins on I would try to get evidence for RDM

A player Mass RDMs/RDAs and then leaves the server. How would you go about banning them? I would go to logs and get their steam ID and add 1d for every kill/arrest after MASS RDM and add a 3d ban for Ltap <Leaving to avoid punishment>

A player Mass RDMs/RDAs but does NOT leave the server. How would you go about banning them? I would jailtp them !jailtp <name> just to make sure they do not rdm/rda in a sit and ask them why they mass rdm'd if they say i adverted I would check adverts and if I do not see any adverts I would 1d ban them and send their steam id to a higher staff for a longer ban time( I would also bring all invalved parties)

The server begins to lag and you suspect someone is crashing the server. How would you go about finding who it is and banning them? I would first do in chat !freezeprops then I would check if it is a dupe or common prop if it is I would ingnore the situation but if it is being spammed over and over again I would spectate the player and check if they are intending to crash the server and if they are I would ban them accordingly.

A player has entities (Oil drillers, printers, etc.) in their base but still has their building sign up. What would you do? I would tp them and ask them to remove it and if they dont I would do it for them. If they do it again I would kick them for NITRP !kick <name> NITRP

A staff member begins to abuse their powers and no higher staff are online. What would you do? I would get evidence immedieately and send it to a higher up immedieately so that the higher up can deal with the rest

Any comments you want to add: None

17 hours ago, pizza delivery guy said:

What is the punishment for prop block and what command(s) would you use? What would you do if the player in question was the Donald Trump job making a wall? The punishment for propblock is a permban and if it were donald trump i would verbal warn them and if they keep doing it I would kick them and if they still keep doing it I would 1d ban them for propblock and send it to a higher up

The punishment for prop block would be a Warn > Kick > 1 Day Ban. This also includes Donald Trump if he is indeed trying to prop block on purpose. The only time prop block would result in a perma ban is if a player is trying to prop block the spawn tunnel.

17 hours ago, pizza delivery guy said:

A player Mass RDMs/RDAs and then leaves the server. How would you go about banning them? I would go to logs and get their steam ID and add 1d for every kill/arrest after MASS RDM and add a 3d ban for Ltap <Leaving to avoid punishment>

You wouldn't add 1 day for every kill/arrest after Mass RDM, instead you would just ban the person for Mass RDMx1 if he killed 3 people or Mass RDMx2 if he killed 6 people, and so on.

Overall it seems like you know most of the rules quite well, but your age does concern me. You will need to prove to us that you are mature enough to take on the staff position. I have seen you on the server a lot recently, and I didn't have any issues with you. I feel like with some training, you could potentially become a good staff member.

+1

Your age is rather low, however I haven't had too many issues with you. You have proven thwt you know the MOTD well, but I'd have to see you a bit more in game and and talk to you seriously to get to know your personality. All the personal questions have fairly short answers... I think you could be staff if you have a mature and serious attitude. 

Neutral

~jpartalien 

Like JP said you are kinda young and act like it sometimes. I don't think you would be a terrible fit but maybe with this responsibility you'll focus and get things done.

- Cheers Mate

Neutral

This application contains a valid amount of effort and a good knowledge of the MOTD. I do think your age is rather low, but I have seen your behavior on the good side and you have been very active through out the past month. Most of the time I am on, you are on. I would say that if we can get you trained up, you would be a nice fit for our team.

+1

Denied

You’re closely associated with other minges on the server and have had multiple warnings for exploiting this past month. 

Clean up your act & associations and reapply in two weeks