Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

Sign in to follow this  
EddietheEggie

Eggies Staff Application

Staff Application Template:

Your In-Game Username:

A: Eddie the Eggie

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:122882299

Your Discord Name and #:

A: M0d3rn#0001

Have you ever been punished on DankRP? If so,  why?:

A: No.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: GMT

Time Played on CityRP?:

A:

Staffing Experience:

A: Been an admin on an old server. Owned an own server, senior moderator and a very old server. Staff manager, trial mod.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (Two Paragraphs = Eight Sentences)

A:  I will write a few reasons to show why you should pick me: *Steadfast: I will not go against any of the server rules and punish any who brake them even if I have a personal relationship whit them, I will not allow rule breakers to try to worm their way out of an SIT without any actual evidence that points to them being innocent nor will i punish those that are being falsely accused and warn the false accusers of wasting an admins time *Quick Learner: I learn quickly, if I have made a mistake I will learn from it and move on so that I won't do that mistake once again in the future, I will learn what it takes to be an admin if I am lacking and try to make it up by being more active so I can once again learn from my mistakes *Helpful: I will Help any one who asked for it in game be it minor things like how to change to third person or more major things like if they have bought a job and cant find any Hierarchy, I will not Deny going to any Sits or to anyone who needs help even if it is for the most mundane things *Respectful: I have always been and will continue to be so to everyone not just higher ranking staff but to everyone on the server, I do it normally when I can IC as well even if some player may think its unnecessary to do so but I was raised like that and that's what I think everyone should be like to each other. Either, I had lots of experience in GMOD, I've been staff in lots of servers, with different game modes: SCP RP, Star Wars RP, HL2 RP, Dark RP, etc. and I could bring some suggestions to the other staffers too. I can be active, so I can watch the players and assure that no one breaks the rules, and punish them in case they do. I really want to help the server more, so that's why I usually apply for staffer position, to help the server a bit more than I do as a normal player. It's nice sometimes to help people that need your help. 

How often can you be on the server each day?:

A: 3-6 hours (GMT Time)

Are you familiar with the rules and understand them in their entirety?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you willing to work hard and be active as much as possible?:

A: Yes

Is your relationship with the community positive? (If not, then explain why):

A: Yes

Who referred you to apply for City-RP? (If nobody did, leave blank.)

A: N/A

Sign in to follow this  

About DankRp

We are not your generic DarkRP server, we have a great community with a ton of features. Come join us and help us make the server better! 208.103.169.74:27015