Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

Sign in to follow this  
Mashu

Report on head Admin TexasVll

SteamID of person you are reporting:STEAM_0:0:95624704

Why you are reporting them: Does not care about staff problems and does not respond.

Explanation of the situation: So I was recently promoted to Moderator (with VIP and my wardrobe) and the next day my wardrobe and Mod rank in the game are gone! So I pm Devin for the wardrobe(still do not have it) and forgot to say I was mod so I was not added to mod with wardrobe and such. So now I have to pm texas about the situation to be added to modVIP, I ask Texas why my mod was removed (at this point in time I did not know about the wardrobe stuff) Texas responds with "On what?" so I say in game. That was the only response I had gotten from Texas. I tried to @ them in the dankrp server and in a pm, nothing. So I tried to call him, nothing. I made sure he was on before all of this, he was in a channel not deafened or muted. When I have made this I waited 2 hours for a response. 

Evidence (screenshots, recordings, etc.) 765813743_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.2127053caccd7f18c7481b83af6bfa35.png

Here is that closer up 

MashuToday at 1:01 PM

Don't have my mod status 

why?
???

TexasVIIToday at 1:06 PM

on what?

MashuToday at 1:07 PM

Ingame

Did I do something wrong?

All it says is vip

MashuToday at 1:17 PM

???

I figured out why but can you do something about it?

MashuToday at 1:57 PM

@TexasVII Okay is something going to happen?

MashuToday at 2:26 PM

@TexasVII ???

Mashu started a call.Today at 2:40 PM

I saw this and i was like yo that dude banned me for making n words illegal and he should pay cas he big gey

But then i saw

13 minutes ago, Mashu said:

Why you are reporting them: Does not care about staff problems and does not respond.

And i laughed my ass off 😂

Oh you poor baby, does the head admin have bigger problems then a lil mod whining? 

6 minutes ago, Relics said:

I saw this and i was like yo that dude banned me for making n words illegal and he should pay cas he big gey

But then i saw

And i laughed my ass off 😂

Oh you poor baby, does the head admin have bigger problems then a lil mod whining? 

I get they have other stuff to attend too, but they could have at least said "Hold taking care of stuff" or something like that. Instead, let's just not respond until I get pinged 3 times and then let's say something and also fix it.

53 minutes ago, Micah said:

I really don’t think this was worthy of a report...

Lock if you want. I am just trying to say something about it.

Edited by Mashu

>send a dm

>get no response

>immediately make a report despite not realizing he could be busy and unable to respond.

Please someone lock this. And what are you saying? That you're impatient?

6 minutes ago, Presiident said:

>send a dm

>get no response

>immediately make a report despite not realizing he could be busy and unable to respond.

Please someone lock this. And what are you saying? That you're impatient?

I am saying that he should at least say something instead of just not saying anything at all. I know it shows that I can be impatient, and a little annoying but despite that, they should say something like I am busy or something. I was trying to be patient but to wait 2 and a half hour with only one response is a bit hard. Lock this, please.

Edited by Mashu