Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

Sign in to follow this  
Drake Remorea

OGRemaxdoggo report

SteamID of person you are reporting: STEAM_1:0:194703185

Why you are reporting them: So he interfered with a sit when maple @'ed him to get him to partake in the sit then used a 1500s jail for a 3w and 1d ban... 

Explanation of the situation:

So I spawned in and i see this base intruding on spawn with a huge ramp, i go up the ramp to a base where i got killed alongside another two players, i go back and am killed again. The base owner is maple. so i called a sit about it and the staff member, turbo, he told him that he cannot have that base as it is built in an area not allowed (spawn.) breaking these rules;

Prop Climb - 300 second jail + 1 warn > kick > 1 Day Ban

Prop Exploit - This is when a player uses a prop with the intention of glitching through walls in bases/other places. If it was during a raid, 1 week ban. Otherwise, 1Warn > 1 Day Ban.

However it was also exploiting, because he was up on the ledge shooting people in spawn when you are not supposed to be able to, he was killing players such as myself on his ramp or at the top for "being inside his base" however we werent actually inside his base just infront of the fading door. Maple killed 3+ people during this time. That made this a 3w and 1d ban for, exploit+MRDM, and prop exploit. Instead of being punished accordingly maple explicitly goes in @ chat asking for OGremax probably because they are friends, he tps and takes over the sit and jails him for 1500s, he also held the sit in an area away from me, HE LITERALLY TOOK ME OUT OF THE SIT, Like wtf... Then after when i told him whatever ill just resolve it on the forums and left, multiple times they teleported me back to my own sit that i concluded... They physgunned me to stop me from leaving a sit that was no longer happening... This is absolute BS exploiting to MRDM is not a 1500s jail for anyone and Remax would have seen that for any other player but instead was completely bias in this sit and had terrible judgment.

Evidence (screenshots, recordings, etc.) 

rp_downtown_tits_v10078.thumb.jpg.375ad3c8040aaa2b0659045f01db33b9.jpgFor Notice how i am neither in the sit i called nor did he bring turbo the original staff member?

Yo i also forgot to say 

he said " Well guess what i am staff your not wanna know why that is?" and "you were demoted not me"

Thats so disrespectful and not at all mature nor professional and he should know this if he was present at the last staff meeting that this is not okay.

First of I did not physgun you I only didn't to move you away from maple DURING the sit so I couldn't hear him because you were screaming not listening to anything I had to say so I had to bring him to the roof next to the other roof. After I talked to Chris which said he had already talked to Texas about this confirmed that he didn't do anything wrong because on that shelf area he was building was not a safe zone. By the way, people in the safe zone cannot be killed by guns to my knowledge. Also, the people he did kill were raiding him. Also after I talked to maple I tried to talk to you. But, you ran away I brought you back to the sit with TP and you still were not listening to me and you were yelling so I couln't speak with you then you ran off the building and killed your self then I went to your body to try to tell you what happened but you still were screaming at me and not letting me speak. Then After you respawned I went to you for the last time and you didn't listen so I PMed you in game. By the way, turbo asks me to come to handle the sit because it was getting out of hand for him and he didn't want to anything bad and even tip and minrr and Texas know my hate for maple so you saying that I came in to save him makes me laugh. I handle all my sits without choseing any sides even when it is a mass RDMer or RDAer I will still give them both the same respect and proper punishments no matter who they are and you can confirm this because I have had to ban my friends before and I did it without batting an eye. I take my job very very seriously. 

10 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

you were screaming not listening

Could have gagged or i dont know, asked know to stop? Does not ever give you the right to leave me out of my own sit to go and abuse.

11 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

anything wrong because on that shelf area

Its exploiting to get up there so yeah he did. Also if you actually thought this why jail him at all? Because I'm right...

12 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

By the way, people in the safe zone cannot be killed by guns to my knowledg

Yes... they can thats how he killed me and those other two guys twice...

13 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

Also, the people he did kill were raiding him.

No.. he was a secret service... idk who tf said that.

14 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

Also after I talked to maple I tried to talk to you. But, you ran away

Trying to talk to me isnt tp'ing me after 3m of the sit ending to tell me im wrong again...

15 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

brought you back to the sit with TP

Why tf would you do this? It was my sit and it was over and all you were doing was harrasing me to tell me i was wrong.

16 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

By the way, turbo asks me to come to handle the sit because it was getting out of hand for him and he didn't want to anything bad and even tip and minrr and Texas know my hate for maple

So either what you are saying here is you were trying to prove your unbias by not banning him or you hate me more...

I guarantee if you check chat logs maple called for you by name. Why tf would he do that for someone why deeply hates him?

17 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

give them both the same respect 

WHAT? YOU GAVE ME RESPECT? Sorry i really didnt get that part. 

18 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

ban my friends before and I did it without batting an eye

That contradicts your last statement so much...

Dude you were so disrespectful and harrassing me and you abused to not ban maple, idk why tf but you did. Also you unjailed him half way through the ban why tf would you do that huh? Fucking abuse. I wouldnt even reported you if you left me the fuck alone after the sit ended...

Ok now I am pissed saying I was rude to you are you kidding me I showed you both respect and then you say I was harassing you on top of it! Really I was try to tell you what happened so you under stand what happen and so you could have fun not have to think about it anymore I was just trying to help you and this is what I get. I see how it is then... I am sorry but I did what I had to go off of so if I didn't make you happy I want to let you know I tried my best and that I just want to make you happy by telling you what happened so you weren't left in the dark but if this is how your gonna be I guess I have nothing else to say then.

Edited by Bossdodo Gaming

5 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

not have to think about it anymore

Teleporting me back to a sit that ended doesnt do that bud.

I showed you both respect 

Leaving me out of a sit i called isnt that...

telling you what happened

I knew what happened. Im not an idiot. Plus you wouldn't have had to explain shit if you didnt leave me out of my own damn sit.

Edited by Drake Remorea

22 minutes ago, Drake Remorea said:
43 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

anything wrong because on that shelf area

Its exploiting to get up there so yeah he did. Also if you actually thought this why jail him at all? Because I'm right...

No you can just use your light saber to get up there or even lazer jetpack.

2 hours ago, Drake Remorea said:

he was killing players such as myself on his ramp or at the top for "being inside his base" however we werent actually inside his base just infront of the fading door. Maple killed 3+ people during this time.

You didn't supply prof. for that so I can't do anything about.

26 minutes ago, Drake Remorea said:
46 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

you were screaming not listening

Could have gagged or i dont know, asked know to stop? Does not ever give you the right to leave me out of my own sit to go and abuse.

Thank you for admitting that you were a childish prick. 

31 minutes ago, Drake Remorea said:
51 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

brought you back to the sit with TP

Why tf would you do this? It was my sit and it was over and all you were doing was harrasing me to tell me i was wrong.

How is this harassment and learn how to spell. But this also shows how childish you are. Plus, I was not being rude to you or calling you names I was just resolving everything.

35 minutes ago, Drake Remorea said:
56 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

By the way, turbo asks me to come to handle the sit because it was getting out of hand for him and he didn't want to anything bad and even tip and minrr and Texas know my hate for maple

So either what you are saying here is you were trying to prove your unbias by not banning him or you hate me more...

I guarantee if you check chat logs maple called for you by name. Why tf would he do that for someone why deeply hates him?

He did really guess he I didn't see that.

41 minutes ago, Drake Remorea said:
1 hour ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

Also after I talked to maple I tried to talk to you. But, you ran away

Trying to talk to me isnt tp'ing me after 3m of the sit ending to tell me im wrong again...

Um then I guess I don't know how to talk I guess.

Drake I'm going to need more solid proof if you want action to be had. I will give to until 5pm Friday to supply better proof to support your claim.

3 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

No you can just use your light saber to get up there or even lazer jetpack

No... you cannit use weapons in spawn. Not even those

Yo TexasVII idk what you mean by proof.

He did leave the sit with maple and not include me, he said that. Report reason A.

He tpd me after the sit ended and tried to keep going on about it, he pretty much said that too but you can check logs for that to see the two tps and one goto. Report reason B.

During the sit he tried saying well yeah im staff you're not, thats why im not demited and you are, ect. If he says he didnt well wow alright, but i still have more points. Report reason C.

He also gave maple a jailtime of 1500s instead of 3w 1d as i stated, because maple killed people from the ledge into spawn, and since it was a failbase any kill in the base was rdm, especially those he killed on his ramp as they were still in spawn. Report reason D.

Remax also unjailed maple during his jailtime so maple didnt even wait out what was already a small time compared to what he deserved so thats absolute BS unjailing someone. Report reason E. Maple will attest to that or you can check logs

5 reasons why i am reporting him. Pretty evident and in logs at least 3 of them. Its clear he was irrational and unjust un these series if events. I don't know what you mean by evidence tho.

How is this harassment and learn how to spell. But this also shows how childish you are. Plus, I was not being rude to you or calling you names I was just resolving everything.

Omg this is so hypocritical and contradictory. Lemme break it down.

You said you werent rude or harrassed me... you also said.

you were a childish prick. 

And

learn how to spell.

And

18 minutes ago, Bossdodo Gaming said:

shows how childish you are.

Wow... not rude at all.

Also you called me childish when its more than clear here who is being upset and irrational over who is being formal and making a legitimate report.

This forum alone has more than enough to prove my point

The whole banning part doesn't really matter because he can make it an extended jail time if he wanted to and the teleporting you back part doesn't have any proof to back up your claim so yeah just gonna restate what texas said get more evidence if you want action to be taken. Also why does Drake still have mod on forums. 

Keep pointing out trivial facts your just wasting your time get some real proof before replying again.

Trivial? Wtf i dont need proof cas its more then apparent especially since if you read your replies you admitted to it and also in logs your abuse of tp 

17 minutes ago, TooSpookeyForYou said:

he can make it an extended jail time if he wanted to

Thats for like fail to advert and mrdm by accident... not mrdming in spawn  and exploiting and prop exploit...

18 minutes ago, TooSpookeyForYou said:

the teleporting you back part doesn't have any proof to back

In logs and he said it in his replys...

Also i am cityrp staff thats why.

1 minute ago, Drake Remorea said:

Thats for like fail to advert and mrdm by accident... not mrdming in spawn  and exploiting and prop exploit...

Well I wasn't there and its stated in the rules im pretty sure that its up to the staff member if they want to use an extended jail time.

5 minutes ago, TooSpookeyForYou said:

Well I wasn't there and its stated in the rules im pretty sure that its up to the staff member if they want to use an extended jail time.

Yes but that rule is usually for mistakes. Maple was fully aware and capable to understand what he was doing. Especially since this was MRDM IN SPAWN. And prop exploit, and exploiting to kill in spawn.

1 minute ago, Drake Remorea said:

usually

keyword usually. Anyways if the person that punished maple was being biased im sure it will be handled by a head admin or up. Im done contributing to the argument.