Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

GLXY

GLXY LTAP BAN

Your Name: GLXY

Server you're appealing for (DarkRP/Basewars): DARKRP

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:239727246

How long do you have left on your ban? : 2 days 

Ban Reason (not pls be a good boy, the one at the top): LTAP

Who banned you: The Doc

Reason why you should be unbanned: I was in a sit and my internet tripped causing me to time out due to the fact i was in a sit i have been baned for ltap 

Evidence (Video/Screenshot) I do not have any evidence but i have talked to minrr and Doc. doc said that he could see that i was lagging but he hasnt responded to me yet... Minrr said that making a ban appeal was worth a shot and the right thing to do.

Crazy how everyone’s internet/computer malfunctions the second they’re pulled into a sit

Yes, it does sound mighty fishy because I have played with you on the server and have done your sits and your internet is always fine. But I would like to hear what doc say before I make any more comments.

I was in a call with GLXY for a few hours and he was lagging a lot yesterday, he lagged out of our discord call more than once and was definitely having some issues.  Ive seen him get pulled into sits lots of times and he always takes them.

The Doc has 22 more hours to reply. If no relevant reply is made after then, you will be unbanned.