Welcome to our forums! Feel free to chat about, or join our discord!

Sign in to follow this  
pizza delivery guy

pizza delivery 's Ban Appeal

Your Name: Pizza Delivery Guy Server you're appealing for (DarkRP/Basewars): DarkRP Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445171060 How long do you have left on your ban? 6 days 8 hours and 26 minutes  Ban Reason (not pls be a good boy, the one at the top): Mass RDM   Who banned you: OG REMAXDOGGO

steam_0:0:194703185 Reason why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because what I did was an accident, I had just bought VIP Emerald recently and I was testing out the items that some of the classes had, I had heard that the houndeye could heal you to 250 HP so I tested it, it was healing me which

was good, but then it made a loud noise like an explosion and it killed 3 people, I don't know how I did this but I am truly sorry and it wont happen again  Evidence (Video/Screenshot) None sadly(edited)

I wouldn’t have banned you if it were clearly an accident. I’ll  let the staff member in question have their chance to reply

• Like 1

Well shit dude you should have voiced that to me. Because you didn't voice that to me. Next time explain what happened in more detail. But next time be more careful. From what I see from this I would like him to be unbanned.